Skip to content
Cities and towns
- Ascoli Piceno: 38 Km
- Ripatransone: 3 Km – artistic medieval town
- Offida: 10 Km – artistic medieval town famous for traditional lace work
- Acquaviva: 3 Km – artistic medieval town
- San Benedetto del Tronto: 10 Km – Palms Riviera
- Grottammare: 14 Km – pearl of the Adriatic, the old village is a must see!!!
- Fermo: 40 Km – artistic medieval town
- Ascoli’s Quintana: July 14th night festival. August 5th at Ascoli Piceno.
- Ascoli’s Carnival: comic shows and masks in the squares and alleys.
- Offida’s Carnival: celebration of the Serpente Aureo’s Theater.
- Templaria: medieval costume event. After August 15th at Castignano (about 8 km)
- San Martino’s Fair: November 11th at Grottamare (14 km) chestnuts picking and wines tasting
- Live nativities: December 26th, January 1 and 6th at Grottammare (old town). A must!
- Cavallo di fuoco: first Sunday after Eastern.
Traditional food markets
- Plenty during the months of July and August.
- We are in the footwear region, very close to outlets of prestigious names such as Diego Della Valle with Tod’s, Fay, Hoogan, Prada, Cesare Paciotti etc, and the best local shoemakers.
- At the weekly markets of San Benedetto del Tronto, Porto San Giorgio and Civitanova Marche you can find very interesting shoes, bags and clothes.
- June and August: “Palms and the antiques” San Benedetto del Tronto.
- July: “Palms and the antiques” Grottammare.
- Every month: Ascoli Piceno, Recanati, Ancona and Pescara.